1) How long does it take to make a gown?
Once the design and material is chosen, it usually only requires 2-3 fittings.
2) Have you ever done a dress for someone without actually seeing them?
Yes. Lucky for the invention of FaceTime, clients give me their measurements and we usually work from there.
3) Can I bring material or do you furnish it?
We usually furnish the material, but you are very welcome to bring your own.
4) How do I decide what style is good for me?
As designers and stylists, we will work to design a masterpiece that will compliment your body and style.
5) Where do you get your materials?
From Europe, for the most part.
Still haven't found the answer? Ask us directly.
We'd love to hear from you and we'll get back to you with an answer shortly.